The Global Refining Summit 2013 is the must attend conference and expo for anyone involved in the refining of hydrocarbons.
Key event features at the Global Refining Summit 2013:
- Stream sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible
- Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities
- Discussion tables, including lively debate and interaction with your peers
- Workshops, with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions
- Expo where you can identify the latest technologies to optimise your operation
Attending the Global Refining Summit will enable you to:
- Hear from the industry rain-makers on the current global market dynamics
- Optimise your refining operations and improve margins
- Increase refinery capacity through the latest technological developments
- Discuss innovations and developments in refining technology
- Reduce cost through sound energy saving strategy
- Experience the most advanced technologies and innovations for the refining sector
- Excel in clean fuels production to satisfy the growing demand
Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
The Global Refining Summit 2013 features two sessions of pre-arranged one-to-one meetings on day one of the conference programme. These meetings take the guess work out of networking and ensure that you meet fellow delegates and solution providers with which you share common interests.
For solution providers, this is a powerful business opportunity to meet only those that are pre-qualified as being in the market for the products and services you are offering. Contact us for more details.
Richard Jones, Marketing Manager, email@example.com +44 (0)207 202 7690